Tuesday, September 05, 2006

OOOOH my goooodd.... Finally a post by me!
hahah , sorry, i haven't been blogging religiously this week, Thus causing the death of our beloved steve irwin.

I think everyone Really made a Big Hoo Ha over his death. It's like suddenly EVERYONE's a fan of steve irwin. Most of the people who put the turtles on their MSN Display names Don't even Know who is he, Let alone Watch his show. Now, EVeryone seem to be watching his show. To be frank, I enjoyed Steve Irwin when i was a kid, But I haven't Watched or heard about him for at least the last 3 years, when they stopped shoing him on national TV and switched him full time to cable TV. WHat a shame, I'v got no cable. Dosen't bother me though. Some of the people i see started to Know EVERYTHING about steve, like as if they are a fan. I find this sad.

Thats the problem with people. You only Start to appreciate people when they are gone. Whats the use? I remember when a schoolmate of us died. SUDDENLY everyone seems to be her friend in someway. "oooh it's so cool to know someone who died" ... and everyone started drawing connections and seemed sad.To tell the truth, i did the same.

"ahhh the girl who commited suicide was from my secondary school!"

Well, I'm sure if she had that type of attendtion when She was still around, She would not have taken her life. Lets Just Thank got that her Corspe was not Caned... had she been a guy.



If steve was here, he'd say "Balls to ya'll Fakie Billiybong Mateys! huh!"

No comments: