Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Teachers day.


Oh wow, I went back to my secondary school on the 31st of august.
Was reluctant to do so at first, as nobody in nan hua respected me a a respectable young man. The teachers were okay though, are matured enough to change their impression of me ( i don't know if they are faking it), But from the eyes of fellow students who graduated with me, i can tell from their eyes that they are say "huh, chris, that loser/joker from 403"

I will Look at them and smile to myself "I'm probably 10 times more succesful than you, you little Pee hole, get loss!" , Give them a weak smile, asking what are they doing now (mostly NS), and walk away.

I bet you all my Head you guys Bloody Know the reason why i wanted to go back to nhhs so eagerly. Partially because I want to mintain good relations with nan hua for further business opportunities, but Ya, you guys know the main reason.

All and all, I was Happy i was there, Teachers were all praises, A good ego filler. Most of the conversations starts like this

Chris: Happy Teacher's day Mrs $%^&

Teacher: OOHHHH... YOU! i remember you,CHRIS the Extremely notorious boy!

Chris: Yeah..............

Yup.
Saw lostsa Ex Juniors. Inclubing my ex Gf. Well, ok i shan't siam here siam there. I went back to look at her.Didn;t dare to talk to her in person, Was slutterling Like Shit!

ME: "er...er...hello...what you doing n..n..now? oh, oh , Jc... ya...yup! You are in JC, Yah, I know that. Yup. ...Hi..."

EX GF: " ?"

Didn't Talk to her for the rest of the day. Had an Extreamly Devastating Ride to work later.

and oh, I cut my hair.

No comments: