Wednesday, July 12, 2006

drrrrrrummmmmmmmm...chiang!

here's the first entry to this. blog.

well, not a very nice start for a blog that had the first entry late for a month.
it's like, 6:44 Am now and I've just bath, came back from mambo(zouk).
not in the bestest condition to pen my thoughts down. coz what ever's left in my brain now sounds like
" Dum dum dum dum ... square roomss......dum dum dum dum... video kill ladio...... dum dum dum.... love in 1st degree c.....dum dum dum.... woot woot woot... eh eh eh.. aiyoh aiyoh mai yo......... dum dum dum...no vomiting on the dance floor......dum dum dum...why u vomit on me......dum dum dum.....bouncer......dum dum dum..... fuck! i got vomit on my shoes........dum dum dum... please leave the club....no, don't..don't vomit on the hot dogs.....dum dum dum dum........"

well....... you get my point. i shall put up more intelligent topics in time to come.
till then!

No comments: