Thursday, July 13, 2006

I think i want to be a blogstar.


Yes, this idea sunddenly came across me while i was twiring bottles at work.
I think it'll be fun to join the ranks of XiaXue, Mr brown, Clapbangkiss , Mr miyagi, dick chan and many more. i dun even mind being like the racist dude.... except for the jail bit.
Yes. I WANT TO BE a BLOG STAR!

i guess it's pretty simple. all i need to do is to type out what people want to read.

hmmm....

I not really sure if you guys want to read what ever i just typed.

currently my blog has 0 hits.

yes. 0 hits.

ok, 1 hit.myself. but counting that hit in, i shoud just go hit myself.

mybe i should start some gay shit and have many homophobic fellas go "ewwww" all over my blog. Or bitch about the world and talk about what i like and what colour is my hair today... or bitch about the government... or take lotsa plastic photos of myself and post it on my blog, or write about how i peep at girl's underwear or.... express my views on people of different colours.

hmmm.... i shall go plan out something new. something contraversial. something exciting and funny. something that'll turn me into a ..

blogstar.

1 comment:

christy said...

oey, lucky internet is free.
else, you'd be guilty of wasting internet space! haha.

oh yes, it's christy.