Saturday, July 15, 2006

OMG! i have ONE comment!. not bad for a start. ahaha.
i think i should just start advertising my blog on my msn nicks, Friendster, online profiles and go every where ands say "eh visit my blog leh" "tag meeee" like those irritating secondary school JC girls. I don't know why people don't believe that i have a blog. I does not seem 'ME' to sit down and type, i know. Despite my far fetched belief that i'll become a blogstar, I still think that this blog will die in about 2 week's time. just like my Emo Opendiary. Heh... i'm not really proud of it. but it does tell me how i think last time, and remind me not to behave like that in the future. AND in 5 years time, i'll look at this blog and realise how stupid i am. ahaha.

Aparrently i heard from my friend that people gad been reding my blog and never leave comment. he told me to put up a tag board. I don't know how to do it.

OH OH , i'm damn happy , i just bought my first lighting for my events stuff. it's 2 Pin spotlights. I'm gonna buy disco scanner lights, strobe lights and smoke machine soon. i'll be damn happy i buy them .hahah much better than spending them on alcohol
ahahaha. and i Installed Blue undercarridge Lights on my bike. 3 of them. wha now i look like 2 fast 2 furious. heh heh...

And some girl just told me not to blog like this. aha. she told me to write about hows my life today and stuff. well, here goes...

today i woke up, feeling groggy. i kicked my blanket outta my bed and went to brush my teeth. afther which i sat down on my computer and started to check my emails. and i started to blog.


hmmm... not a very interesting day.

No comments: