Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE

well well. this is gonna be my first down blog.

I don't know why i'm feeling restless and agitated these few days. I get Upset very easily.
It's kinda gay to feel this way, i know. but i have alot of things in my mind, alot of things i wanna do. I running my own Events and PA setups and mobile discos, and yet i work as a fuckign waiter in home club. YES the pay is good, or rather stable, but it's a FUCKING SHIT JOB. The kinda looks people give you. OMG. Everyone's asking me " you are an FSV grad? why are u working as waiter here?" "chriss, you work there 1 year already wad u gain?"

I fully understand the phrase "we are the Unforturnate led by the Unqualified to do the Unnessesary for the Ungreatful." I can stand takign orders from some... forget it.

Colleges are the best, some times they make me go "WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!"
I dun fucking understand why u all wanna talk so much SHIT. WHY can't you just earn your $7 and shut up, do you need to care so much?

Yes, i'm the soundman of clubhome too, being paid $7 an hour, i am Halfprice compared to industry standard. well, i'm not complaining, I'm buiding myself a wonderful portfolio. But what i can't stand is the sarcastic remaks from colleuges ...
"Wha ... u relac ah do sound"
Chao chee bye. I am a PROFFESIONAL soundman, Not a FUCKING WAITER, you can be your PROFFESIONAL WAITER forever you fucking bastard. wadever lah.


I just want to earn my $7 an hour.
depending on circumstances, i might quit anytime. My Events Audio business is growing anyway.

Fuck retards.

No comments: