Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Weird day.

Work up like uber early. Then went back to sleep. Then woke up again. Then went to sleep. Check email. Back to sleep. Alarm rang, set to snooze. Back to sleep. Up, down up down up down.I started my day with vengaboys.

skipped breakfast to go to NAN HUA early for some meeting for organi$ing the prom. (Yes, I DID spell organizing with a '$' on purpose.)

OH MY! Students from Nan hua really do change a lot. They are a lot more extreme. It's either I see the downright geeks, or the extremely outrageous! I saw this girl, 15 or 16, with make up , tinted har, Large NUM bag and LV purse, strolling down the canteen yakking on her her Razor V3.
-Back then, the girls had pimple cream, BLACK NECK LENGTH hair, Tiny 'outdoor' backpack, fake jpg wallet, lumbering down the canteen Yakking with her friend about the new westlife album, with the nokia 3210 safely in her pocket and a copy of "Chi YU Shou Ce" in her hand.
Non cool at all.

Annnnd yah, I met VAL and passed her a bay beats T-shirt. Hope u like it Biach! and, You are welcome! heh heh.

Attended the meeting. Not bad. I might be-able to get the following year's prom to be done in MOS. I shall see about it.

Oh yah, I talked to Ms Wassan( some teacher incharge of staffing), about getting a position as a relief teacher in Nan hua. She gave me the green light and asked me to send her my particulars via email. Woo.. CHRIS the TEACHER.... nonono, should be MR ANG, the TEACHER! hahaha.

I can almost imagine....

class : goooooooood Moooornnnniiiiing Mrrrrrr Anggggg....
me: Morning Class!
class : Class sit!
me : today i'm gonna teach you about ==== Censored=====
class : !!!!!!?
me : ====================Censored====================
class : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me : repeat after me , "Charles loves to fondle with ============== =====================censored=======================
Class: ==================censored======================
me : good good.
class: we =============love to======== lick=========. Jane love to=====Censored======== Her pet Hamster with ===Censored== bus.
me: Good class you are learning fast!

The film commission will not love to film my lessons.


Ok. Then, I went home and slept.
Refer to first paragraph for fudher details.

I finally stayed UP and went to work, and guess what?

....Chicken Feathers got stuck on my motorbike chain in the middle of the road....

For those who know me well, I decorated my rear seat with Black feathers, it's this long thingy that Divas like to wear around their neck. Smart me decided to take it down today and put it in my saddle bag, in order to prevent the possibilities of it being caught in my wheels. Apprearantly, the wind blew the feathers out of my saddle bag, and into my drive chain. OMG. I did not know if should laugh or cry. @#$%^&^%$#@. Took me half and hour, stranded at the side of a road ( with witty drivers passing), to remove the feathers from my drive chain. IT was like TOTALLY stuck!. Hahah thank god I manage to pry it out and continue to zoom to work with a feathery bike.

I consider today a well lived day. hahaha.

No comments: