Monday, January 08, 2007

BOOYA!
Alright, The new year is here. for 7 days already. Happy Birthday DOM.

and in around 4 days time, i'll be finding myself in and island offshore singapore, shaved bald, get shouted at and lose all my freedom and even my identity. Nope, i'm not going to Jail.
I'm going into the Army.
Tekong BMT!
well, i don't know if my experiences will be any different from everyone else but, i'll try to have as much fun yeah.
I don't know if it makes any difference cos i'm Pes A and posted to Enhanced Leadership BMT. That means my service term is only 1 year and 10 months. sounds nice, but doesn't that mean i'll have to go through more shit? aye...
Hopefully, i'll get slelected into Officer Cadet School. well, $1000 a month, sounds great to me.
or either that , i don't actually mind being a segeant. well, at least the camp is damn near my place!
well, as for being a private, or 'man'. I'll make sure i downgrade. cos i've gotta fractured toe.

my friend bryan said "fuck the amry, it gonna take my friend away from me"

"and how would they do that? i'm still chris, and i will be"

"Trust me chris, The army will change you"

sounds scary.
well, this is making me really nervous about whats gonna happen to me.
I've lived 4 years of freedom. regimental life is gonna get me.
and it's gonna get me good.

I'm gonna be 21.
I'm not a kid anymore


shit.



now i'm officialy obliged to be matured. well, sounds like a ball of fun.



well, so, army, here i come
when i'm 21,
hope i'll have fun,
not a pun.

cum.

No comments: