Monday, January 29, 2007

I'VE DECIDED TO STOP SMOKING.

Oh, for those Of you who don't know, Yeah, I'm a smoker, not really though; It's the cigarett that smokes. I'm just a Sucker at the end.
Okay, I did not smoke that much anyway.
okay this is what triggered me to stop sucking on that sweet cancer.

Smoking: Not Smart

According to research findings released in 2004, smokers and former smokers did not perform as well on tests as nonsmokers. Four hundred sixty-five subjects had taken a test that measured cognitive ability in 1947 at age 11. They took the test again between 2000 and 2004. Based on the results, smoking appeared to cause a one percent drop in cognitive function. A possible explanation for this correlation is that smoking-related lung damage caused less oxygen to reach people's brains.

Source : http://www.howstuffworks.com/genius1.htm

yeah.

No comments: