Friday, January 12, 2007

fuck. the army sent me home.

OMG, I'm feeling down. Not only I'll be enlisting late, but i might have to serve 2 years in the army. argh.2 years...
2 YEARS!
All beacuse of my friggin broken toe.

I went down To Pulau Tekong, like everyone else , head shaved, Big bags, solem face.. Whats diffwerent is that my Toe is all wrapped up. I was asked to see the Camp Medical Officer, Who actually gave me a 12 week rest period. Wth, I don't need 12 weeks! But he told me that I would be enlisted, and will be out of course and re-course 3 months later. but this will not affect my ORD date.

But when i went back to the enlistment centre, i was told that the company won't accept me! and i was returned my Pink IC and Not enlisted. argh!
so i'm trying to get down graded to Pes C, so i don't need to do any shit for Army.

I'll be Going down to CMPB for another Checkup to confirm my PES status and see weather i'm fit enough to join this batch.

if not, i'll be Trying Music & Drama Company as a soundman and DJ or SAFRA radio power98 as radio presenter or sound engineer. yup.

good luck to me!

No comments: