Tuesday, January 16, 2007


I'm living an extra 3 months.
I'm not supposed to be free now, and it seems that i'm living on borrowed time.
You don't know how it feels like to prepare for a whole new life, and realised that it's being postponed.
well, this experience changed me alot.
I felt renewed, reborned.
I have a new hair style, a new identity.
I start to think differently.
I become more "fucked up"
I start to use the word "I" more.
these 3 months Are mine to treasure.


I begin to realised how fucked up some people can be. Or how realistic.
It suprises me.
but at the end of the day, I realise that maybe, it's just me.
or the way i do things, the way i talk, the way i potray myself.
.unserious.
.tackless.
.immature.
.braggat.
woah, people like these can really get on your nerves. I happen to be all of them.
I can't change the way I am.
Cos i subconsiously still behave in my weird manners.
all i can do is to..

No comments: